In the Shadow of the Devil

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Self-unimprovement - now shinier than ever!

From Sean, via myspace, just wasting time...

THE CANS:
Can you blow a bubble?: Affirmative.
Can you dance?: In my own weird way.
Can you do a cart wheel?: Mos definitely.
Can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue?: Yup.
Can you touch your toes?: Yes.
Can you whistle?: Not well.
Can you wiggle your ears?: Does chewing count?
Can you wiggle your nose? Am I being graded on this??
THE DIDS:
Did you ever get into a fist fight in school?: You say nerdy, I say conscientious objector.
Did you ever run away from home?: All the time, just never for long.
Did you ever want to be a doctor?: Nope. I hate your problems.
Did you ever want to be a fire fighter?: Um…no.
THE DOS:
Do you believe in God?: Nein.
Do you know how to swim?: Yes!
Do you like roller coasters?: Not really. Kinda.
Do you own a bike?: I own a sweet trike.
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: Chickens’ feet is my limit. I don’t want fame that badly.
THE DOES:
Does hair loss run in your family at all?: We’re all girls. Dad’s bald…
Does your car get good gas mileage?: Better than your pickup truck, mister.
Does your family have family picnics?: what? Do people really do this??
THE HAVES:
Have you ever been on a plane? All the time.
Have you ever asked someone out?: Sorta.
Have you ever been asked out by someone? Yup.
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Live there, baby!
Have you ever gone fishing?: Yes! Yes!
Have you ever painted your nails?: affirmative.
THE HOWS:
How did you find out about myspace?: Mein sister.
how many people are on your friend's list?: Is this important?
How many of them have you met in person?: All. I don’t like strangers.
How many times has your profile been visited?: Less than yours, I suppose.
How tall are you?: Sigh. Five-foot-six.
How much money do you have on you right now?: Right about…exactly…42 cents.
THE LASTS:
Last person you hung out with?: Danny Lightning.
Last thing you said out loud?: "You will say ‘permission to speak’ before talking to me.”
Last thing someone said to you?: “Permission to speak. Can I borrow your stapler?”
THE WHATS:
What are you listening to?: Drive-By Truckers
What is the weather outside?: I don’t have a window. I’m sure it’s foggy, smoky, windy, or all 3.
What radio station do you listen to?: XM Radio has changed my life. I am a station slut.
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: The Wood.
What was the last thing you bought?: Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! And a scone.
What was the last thing you had to drink?: Coffee! No, water.
What was the last t.v. show you watched?: Don’t have one. I witnessed The Daily Show last night without volume, if that counts.
What's up with your myspace picture? Um…it’s a half rack at Second Bridge. Is that a problem?
THE WHOS:
Who is your newest friend you added to myspace?: It’s all about the Benjamins.
Who was the last person you IM'd?: I don’t believe in IM. It’s obnoxious.
Talked to on the phone?: Some prick from the TV station.
Who is your current crush?: Are we in third grade? This is privileged information, private!
Who was the last person you took pictures with?: Cousin Troy, I think.
Who is in your default picture?: Didn’t I answer this already?
Who was the last person to leave you a comment?: Jacobot.
Who was the last person you said I love you to?: Mein Pants, because he always loves me back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home