In the Shadow of the Devil

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Warranty Service

Though it provides endless amusement to my roommate, I had my chi realigned yesterday. It could be just new-age hocus pocus, but it makes me feel better. I'd been feeling really down, and now I feel great! Or maybe it was the three cups of coffee! Who knows! Who cares?

The hardest part about energy sessions is that they ask you what you want to get out of the session before they begin. This always generates anxiety on my behalf; I feel like I should come up with something really deep, and all I can come up with is "um...like...I want to feel better?"

Fortunately, that's good enough, and after that, my job is mainly to just lie still (quite a task), and try not to giggle.

My favorite product warning: parts have been provided for all installations, but not all installations may require all parts provided. That's what I'm looking for, the installation that will require all provided parts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home